Welcome to my first Make-A-List Monday of 2018! I missed last week, sick with a cold (which is all better now, hooray!) so I'm starting fresh this week! I love a new year - it always feels like there's so many opportunities. So let's see what I'm going to use all those opportunities for this week...
1. Take some donated blocks and turn them into a toddler quilt for the ministry.
2. Quilt at least one quilt for the quilt ministry.
3. Make a couple of memory pillows for a friend.
4. Examine a vintage top to see what repair work needs to be done before quilting.
5. Start cutting pieces for a t-shirt quilt.
6. Cut up scraps as I finish working on projects this week (this is my Scrap Attack goal for this month!)
7. Plan this year's pre-H2H quilt-along.
8. Set up the schedule for H2H 2018 (can you believe it's time already?)
9. Keep up with any quilt ministry needs that come up.
A lot to do this week, but it feels SO good to be back in the studio again! I may not get to all of this, but oh, the possibilities!
And because I hate to publish a post without a picture, I think I'll share one of my Christmas presents with you...
This lovely lady, named Jade, has been sitting on my shelf for two years now, unusable because she had no base and basically sat on her crankshaft. My husband made this awesome base for her, which includes a covered section store the foot pedal all nice and neat!! Such a lovely Christmas present - now she is usable!!
And now the question is - - - what are YOU working on this week?